You are invited to the annual Open House at Allegany Boys Camp on August 5, 2017, from 10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
Come experience some Camp spirit and:
- Receive a tour of one of the rustic campsites built by our groups.
- Participate in activities that are part of Camp’s therapeutic program, such as woodcutting, cooking over a campfire, or enjoying a nature ramble through our Allegany County woods.
- Meet the staff who are responsible for the program.
- Enjoy a pork barbecue lunch that has cooked all night!
- Learn how you can partner with Camp and support us with financial gifts, prayer, or volunteering your time.
We look forward to seeing you!